O Pequeno Tzu

Monday, November 13, 2006
sorry



If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there

- Kahlil Gibran -

pic alexs-art
posted by CdaPluma @ 8:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

"Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away."

About Blog
sorry

Previous Post
Links
Templates by
Free Blogger Templates